Fellowship Program for Art and Theory 2018–19
Please fill out the application form in English language.
By submitting the online form you will get a confirmation e-mail with the completed data. Then print the confirmation e-mail, sign and send it together with the required material (see below) to:
Ref.: “Fellowship 2018-19”
Preferred time period/s:*
Please consider in your planning the ‘orientation weeks’ at the beginning of the fellowship, the two ‘focus weeks’-blocks in the middle, and the group exhibition at the end of the fellowship program.
For more detailed information please go to the menu item Call for Application and read carefully the section ‘Fellowship Program’.
Although Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen takes great care in handling the documentation submitted, it cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage. Künstlerhaus Büchsenhausen will return the application materials only after receiving a return fee of 20 Euro.
Applications are to be written in English.
Applications must include the following documents:
- the working proposal (max 1,500 words, 3 copies)
- a visual portfolio/documentation of recent works
- artists: The artistic portfolio can be submitted in paper form (max. 2 catalogs, max. 10 photos), on DVD, CD or USB stick (max. 1 DVD/CD/USB stick), or digitally via a permanent link (no time-limited download links like WeTransfer!)
- theorists/art critics: 1 recent writing sample (3 copies)
- a curriculum vitae (3 copies)
- the printed and signed confirmation e-mail of the filled electronic application form (1 copy)
Closing date for submissions (postmark): Friday 26 January 2018
Please note that only submissions sent by post are accepted.
Too late received and incomplete applications will not be included in the selection process.
If you have problems with the online application form please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* required field